Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Yeah..... Whatever

I am exhausted. I had without a doubt the most stressful day at work that I have had in the first part of this journey. In the past I would turn to food or smoke. Now I do not smoke but I do eat. I have not turned tofood yet. Thanks to Pita Pizza taking some of that away. Although I do have no points left for the day. I should just go to bed but I have more work to do. Hopefully I can get throught the rest of the evening without making a big dent in flex points. I need to find some 0 point options

I did not exercise today either. I commited to three other activity points prior to Friday ( Not counting the snow shoveling earlier this week) I need to kick it into high gear by friday with the exercise........ Till then I hope my head does not explode

No comments: