Wednesday, March 12, 2008

GAS MAN!!!!

Ok not going to get gross but the ole body is going through some changes. My wife says yeah right... you were gassy before you started to eat better...... She may be right but a human can only eat so much roughage. If we could bottle this I could end $3.45 gasoline The good news is that I have not had heart burn in 10 days and I still eat spicy food. I have to say my biggest challenge is eating all the food I am supposed to. I guess I am really learning about how bad my past choices have been.

I posted on the WW site to get some ideas for exercise since I am finding it hard to fit in, especially with work being so busy right now. Today I was in at 9 am and got home at 8 pm.... So this is the suggestion from the WW family. Make small changes during the week like park further away. get up every hour and walk down the hall or up and down the stairs and commit to exercise on the weekends. That way there should be not guilt during the week...... I ll let you know how it goes. do you have any ideas

No comments: