Saturday, March 29, 2008

30 day eve

Well tomorrow will be 30 days, 1 month, a little less than 10% of the time on my new journey to learn how to eat again. Eleven pounds in the first month is 1 lbs over my goal of 10 pounds per month. I see the following being my issues in the first 30 days:

1. I still have not found the motivation to consistently exercise.

2. I have found it too easy to weigh in and not stay for my WW meeting. Work is the biggest excuse because I found that psychologically the Friday morning meeting is when I need to go.

3. I am not as detailed in writing stuff down. I write it all down ( well I enter it all in the computer) but find myself using the "Know the points" feature of the website and sometimes even guesstimating..........

How best to deal with these issues?

No comments: