Saturday, March 1, 2008

I do not want to die!!!!

Based on the title of my blog you can probably figure out that I have a slight weight problem. I have decided that for the next 365 days in my journey to lose weight and get my body in shape I will also commit to write about my experience. I am 41 years old and weigh a whopping 364 lbs!!!!! The heaviest I have ever been. I sat in the doctors office two years ago overweight, a smoker and dog tired from real bad sleep apnea. My doctor pretty much confirmed what I already new. I better get in shape before I could not physically do it any more or I died, whichever came first. I have controlled the sleep apnea with a CPAP machine, one of the best things I ever did....... and I have quit smoking, the best thing I ever did for myself.. Now it is on to the weight loss. I am doing weight watchers because I know it will work. I considered surgery but would prefer to keep that option as a last resort, although I am getting close to that time. So, I will write everyday for the next year. No pulling punches, complete honesty and full disclosure. Good or Bad....... Come along for the ride. It should be fun

No comments: