Monday, March 10, 2008

Who needs flex points!!

I do, I do..... Tried something different today in trying not to have too many points left at the end of the day. When you get home at seven or eight it is hard when you have 15 or 20 points left so I tried to bring more snacky food to work with me........well.. for the first time in 10 days I had to dip into my flex point reserve.. granted it was only .5 points but still. I guess the idea of snacky stuff at work was a good idea but I was really busy with stress filled activities trying to take care of fires that need to be put out quickly. I learned that i was using the snacking as a stress outlet so I chalk up my flex point or .5 point to experience and now have some sugar-free mints to help me through the day... Lets see what tomorrow brings.

1 comment:

StarlitEve said...

I need them, holy cow. Wait till you start losing points. It wasn't so bad when I had 33, but now that I have 29...well, I'm really missing those four!!! I can't imagine what will happen when I get into the lower 20's, but it'll be worth it! (I'll be a thiny minny then)!