Sunday, March 2, 2008

Five Feet!!!!!

No I am not Five foot tall but my chest is 61 inches!!!!! That is over 5 feet........ I feel like Anna Nicole :-) I was talking with my wife today and remembering some of the funny things that did happen on the way to 364 pounds. One is about a year ago I asked her if she was doing something different with the laundry. She asked why. I told her my clothes are shrinking. Talk about denial........... I'm serious I actually thought that she was doing something different with the laundry... Oh well... Second day went well. The weather broke and we all got out of the house for a bit. Obviously, it is much easier to keep from eating if you are not sitting in front of the TV or lying around the house. I have done weight watchers in the past, and was successful until I stopped using all the good habits I learned... I had forgotten how hard it is to eat as much food as you get when you are making good choices. Tomorrow should be interesting as it is the first day on the program with work stress thrown into the equation....... Stay Tuned...

No comments: