Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring is in the Air

The family was able to come out of hibernation tonight. What a nice evening in the low 60's, lite breeze. The neighbor had a little fire going and the kids roasted marshmallows and made smores. I had none and opted to save points for my little 2 point ice cream... I had a good day today making good choices at a business lunch. I have hesitated to go out to lunch too much so i do not make bad decisions. Problem is that in sales lunch meetings tend to be pretty important. I made it easy by taking control and picking the restaurant where I know I could control my points ( went to Applebees). Stress level was a bit lower today also even though I am still trying to solve some work issue problems. I have to get use to it though . The end of the month in my business is always like this and I am just going to have to find ways to deal with it. 2 days till weigh in... I feel like I am doing well but have no idea what to expect.

No comments: