Sunday, March 30, 2008

30 days into the Journey

Here we are 30 days into our 365 day journey and I have learned a lot. First I think I have learned that while in the past I ate a lot of food in individual sittings I also made just terrible choices. Once I started making good choices and trying eat every two hours I learned how hard it was to eat all of that food. I have learned to crave water. I rarely drink pop anymore. I have lost 11 pounds or 44 sticks of butter. I have been warned not to set weight loss goals that involve time restrictions but at this time I still feel that is in my best interest. I have lost inches as well as pounds and will report those actual numbers tomorrow as well as sharing a 30 day picture. I do not expect many changes in the picture but I can tell a big difference in the way some of my clothes fit. My big goal for April is to get the exercise in. I have not done to well with that as of yet. The good news is that I have my wife on the journey with me and now a good friend has decided that Atkins was not for him and WW was the way to go. Support all around. Thirty days in I need to remind all, but myself, that this is about life and death. I have a wife and two daughters that are counting on me

No comments: