Sunday, March 9, 2008

I forgot about those Muscles!!

Typing hard..... muscles hurt...... shoveled snow....... :-) Ok it is not that bad, yet.... after about 90 minutes , 60 of which I actually shoveled the driveway is clear of the 12 plus inches of snow that came down. The sad part is that this is the most physical activity I have had in months. I have to admit it felt pretty good. The best news is that my oldest daughter did about half of it last night.

I can not think of a better topic to start this week off as this is the week we try and get a little more physical. I am committing to 3 sessions of physical activity this week. I may do croga ( my version of yoga) and/or stand up and walk in place during commercials ( not during American Idol though, I would be walking for hours, LOL) I will keep you informed. Assuming I can get out of bed in the morning..............

No comments: