Saturday, March 8, 2008

Cabin Fever

Well we got the 15 inches of snow they called for and we have been couped up in the house for about 28 hours. I did get to go out with my daughter and play in the snow and shovel for about 15 minutes. Trust me .... Snow was heavy at least one activity point for that. Thinking on what I am going to commit to this week for activity. I will post that in tomorrow. It has been tough today but losing track of food could have been easy and I had to really think about what I ate this evening as I kind of went on a snack frenzy. The good news is that I made good choices and still have a few points left for the day. The best news of the day is my wife weighed in and lost 3.1 pounds..... we are so competitive..... I am really proud of her and love her for all of the support she gives me, even when I am at my worst.

No comments: