Saturday, March 15, 2008

How Many Points in a fortune Cookie?

51 points!!! OK, not in a fortune cookie but that is how many I thought I had consumed today. I thought I was keeping good track knowing my wife and I were going out for dinner tonight. We had Chinese at our favorite Chinese restaurant next to our old home. We planned and did very well splitting a a non-fried chicken dish. My indulgence was steamed vegetable dumplings hers was crab rangoon. Well when getting home I tallied up my points and up to 51. I am only suppose to have 44 points a day. I get flex points but really try not to use them. The good thing about this is that it really made me look at what I ate today and where I may have gone off course. First notice is that I charged myself 4 points too many for lunch so I was really only at 47 and used only 3 flex points..... sounds like an excuse to me. Activity points are on the horizon..................

By the way, 2 points in a fortune cookie.

No comments: