Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pink Eye and the day from Hell!!!

I think I have pink eye!! Never had in my life. Thought my three year old had it last week and now my 18 year old and I got goop coming out or our eyes. It is pretty uncomfortable. Oh well, keep using the drops and washing hands( at least my wife tells me I should). Really rough day at work... You know one of those days that everything you touch turns to Sh*t. Spen most of the day putting out fires. I wonder if I felt better if I would have tried to turn to food for comfort.... I did not but the 100 calorie pack mini cupcakes did help :-)

A family memeber yesterday could not understand why I would write about something so personal as my weight. I do not see how it is personal. Anyone can see I am overweight. My goal is to give my self leverage by sharing honestly and not hiding my thoughts about food. Liek I said in my first post. I do not want to die. Hoensty is the best policy and I think the blog will aslo help me think through a healthier relationship with food. Well, gunk in my eyes is making it harder to see . Off too bed early tonight. till next time..........


PS Weigh in is FRIDAY

No comments: