Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tiny Bubbles....

Come on sing along you know the words........ One of my biggest challenges has been finding time to exercise. Truth be told I probably have just not made it as important to myself as it should be. I promised this week to get at least 3 15 minute sessions in by weigh in on Friday. So far so good. Someone on the WW boards gave me an idea to find a time to exercise and then slowly find another time to do so and before i know it I would be exercising on a regular basis. With the arrival of Spring I have found my Wednesday (or Thursday) grass cutting to be a good hour to hour and half moderate walk so I have one day down. I have been trying to find time to walk around my building at work a little each day and that seems ok. I think my next real addition is going to be my Friday morning swim. My WW meeting is 3 blocks from the YMCA I belong to (and rarely use) The pool is open for open swim on Friday mornings and I usually hang around a little extra time with my daughter so I do not have to drive twice. So this week I will leave a little earlier and swim before weigh in. Not sure if it will effect weigh in numbers but not really concerned. So sing along and I will keep you informed ...... Tiny Bubbles........ ( not sure I want to know where those bubbles are coming from!!!!!!!!!)

2 comments:

Matt Keeling said...

Good job! Work up to is slowly. Your doing the right thing.

That said. you will find that exercise makes all the difference in the world.

check out this blog
http://www.csuramfan.blogspot.com/

Might be a bit crazy, but really illustrates what exercise will do.

Rick said...

Now that is inspiring