Thursday, April 10, 2008

Asst. Greens Keeper needs Ibubrofen

Remember Bill Murray in "Caddy Shack"? I thought about him today as the 2008 Masters started and decided I needed to do a little greens keeping in the yard before our beautiful 70 degree weather turned to 40 and rain........ :-( Our lot is a little less than an acre and I decided that a good activity would be to push mow the yard after work..... I also had thrown away my "outside tennis shoes" at the end of last year and decided to wear my golf shoes instead (kind of where the "Caddy Shack" reference comes in) Good News is that I had about 2 hours of moderate activity, the most I have done in MONTHS. The bad news is that I can barely move, I have blisters on my feet from my golf shoes and I have some kind of rash they have not identified ( another stupid movie reference from "City Slickers").. I feel good about my activity and looking forward to weigh in.................

No comments: