Friday, April 25, 2008

My first GAIN!!!!!!

I have to say that I am not as disappointed as I thought I would be. I gained .4 pounds. I looked back at my tracker and I did not go over on points.( I used 2.5 flex points) and I had 8 activity points for the week. The big difference in comparison is that I did not do too well on water, I drank far more diet pop instead and my food selections were more carb rich instead of leaning towards more fruits and veggies. I am hoping that this is the reason for the gain. Working for a better week this week.

2 comments:

Matt Keeling said...

I think you are seeing it. The water is insanely important. The GHG's are also very important. I think the most important thing might be to make sure you follow this post up with another in a week or so and verify your thought on the water.

Keep up the good work.

TB--Milwaukee said...

The first gain is the worst and if it's only .4 you're doing well.

I agree water is important especially while losing.