Sunday, April 27, 2008

A lump of butter

That is what I feel like today.... I did absolutely nothing all day. I just needed a non-active veg out day but it went a little further than even I had planned. No projects around the house, no work, nothing. The bad part is NO ACTIVITY. I literally did nothing. I mean nothing. I did climb the stairs a few times and grilled out some chicken but that was the extent of my day. This is the plan....... Strong on plan this week with most points going to veggies and fruit. The only exception will be some pizza on Tuesday night for my daughters birthday dinner ( her choice of restaurant and I will order a salad to cut down on the pizza consumption) Lots of water and at least 15 minutes a day of exercise ( One day will include cutting the grass so we will exceed 15 minutes)...... I will keep you posted on how my goal is going

1 comment:

Matt Keeling said...

Funny you mention the "strong week". That is what I hav been shooting for this last week. My weigh in is Tuesday evening and I think I am ready. Good luck on your week. I know you can do it.