Monday, April 7, 2008

H2O

Yesterday when I said I did not get enough water in. Boy, did I mean it. My body is craving it today. No I did not eat anything salty but I am working on ounce 72 today.... yeah I said 72. Another good day and feeling pretty strong. Still have not done a damn thing about exercise. I can not for the life of me figure out why I do not want to get motivated enough to do so. One real motivation for losing weight slapped me in the face again today. Diabetes! No I do not have it nor do I ever want to get it . A very dear friend of mine, who had diabetes since he was a kid, died today after a long battle with complications from the disease. I will miss you Steve and my only regret is that I wish I could have been a better friend to you. You were truly one of the good guys.........

No comments: