Monday, April 28, 2008

14 1/2 hour day but on plan

Talk about a long day. I started at 7:00 a.m. and it is now 10:20 p.m. I have been home since about 8:30 but I knew today would be tough. I planned ahead and packed all i would need I exceeded my water goal. Probably a little short on activity and did well with veggies. Tomorrow will be a good day cause it is my baby girls 4th birthday and it does not get much better than that. I thought about taking her to breakfast but want to find a better way to celebrate with her in the morning that does not revolve around food.. Maybe we will do extra circles ( I'll explain some other time).. 4 days left till weigh in and the start of the strong week is going well.......

1 comment:

Matt Keeling said...

Good job! Let us know what you do to celebrate that does not revolve around food. I have a very hard time with that.