Monday, April 21, 2008

Miss a Day , Miss alot

WOW. It looks like I did not post yesterday. I was shocked to hear this because I was convinced that I did. It looks like, in my mind, that I thought Saturdays post was what I did Sunday. I swear I am not delusional from lack of food or anything ( I could live off the fat of the land for months to come) I really thought that I had posted. We had a long and prosperous weekend completely redoing the bathroom with new floor, new paint, new lighting, etc..... So I guess it could have been the paint fumes. The bottom line is that I was active. My wife and I are both finding it easier to get motivated to do things and have the energy to do them. I think I have said it before but it is amazing how little you think of food when you are keeping busy. I wonder how much I have eaten over the years out of shear boredom? You know, not actually hungry but since I was not doing anything else that I would eat something and as I gained weight what I vicious cycles that became......... just a thought

No comments: