Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Exercise,Exercise, come on everybody do your exercise

Was that from Saturday morning "school house rock"? I do not think so but it was from somewhere in my child hood. Today was a great day for NSV for me ( Non-scale victory). First of all I passed a big social food test. The "guys" wanted to go to the "Chinese buffet" for lunch. I did not want to be the social party pooper but buffets are what helped me get like this in the first place. I did some quick research and found that if I stuck to the steamed dumplings and hot and sour soup (which i love) i could survive this and still not feel like I was deprived.... All went well and I am very proud.

Came home and cut the grass. No blisters this week (read post from about 10 days ago about assistant greens keeper and you will know what I mean. A good solid 75 minutes of moderate walking and I feel like a million bucks.........

2 comments:

Matt Keeling said...

Your doing great! I just found your blog (from GaoD). Keep up the good work! I personally think the blog is a good thing. At most you can help and inspire others at the least you will have a record to look back at and understand where you struggled and where you succeeded. I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Crisp said...

Keep up the good work Rich! I'm so glad it's you blogging and not me.....I would hate to have to tell everyone I had McDonalds for lunch today! Men are so lucky they don't have to deal with all the hormonal crap! But one lunch at Micky D's does not boot me off the wagon! You are inspiring me to keep it up....you and those 3 pairs of jeans I can wear now! So....guess I'll be having fruit and water for dinner!

Love you!
Crisp