Sunday, April 6, 2008

The good, the bad, and the loss of the ugly

The good is that it was almost 70 today and was great day to be out in the yard working, playing and just getting some fresh air. My wife and I had a great day getting lots of early spring cleaning done outside and capped off the day with grilling turkey burgers on the grill... Her own special mixture of turkey and seasoning and it was GREAT...... real great family time also.

The bad is that I did not write anything down that I ate until 9:00 pm tonight!!!!! That is a first in 37 days. I just was not near a computer today. Now i see why the paper method may have some benefits. Sitting down and recreating was difficult but I do not believe that I missed anything and am still within my points range except I did not get enough water in.

The loss of the ugly is that I measured again today and I have lost the following.

3 inches off of my chest!!!!!!!
2.75 inches off of my waist!!!!
.75 off of my arm!!!!!

That is a huge NSV for me

No comments: