Thursday, May 1, 2008

I still have that pre weigh in jittery feeling

going into week nine i guess I thought I would be less anxious than I am. Anxious may be the wrong word but I really feel different on weigh in eve. I think I am starting to get past the how much did I lose.(although that is like, really important). I feel better than I have in a long time. No heart burn. Not completely out of breath ( the fact that I quit smoking 6 months ago...will be seven in 8 days !!!!) with everything I do. My clothes fit better. I wear clothes that I have not worn in months really is motivating but I want to see these pounds come off. I know they did come on overnight so they will not be lost that way either. I need to remember that I am not dieting I am changing my "eating Lifestyle" as well as my activity level. If I keep those in mind the scale will follow........ Be swimming in the am and hopefully soon I will be swimming in my clothes.....

3 comments:

TB--Milwaukee said...

Oh the scale...you should see WW employees weigh in!

I still get nervous about weigh-ins even though I know I'm doing everything right.

Kathy said...

I congratulate you on all the changes you are making to improve your health! Your friends and family must be awestruck!

Matt Keeling said...

You will do great with your weigh in today! As far as that jittery feeling, I would never say that it goes away, sometimes it is just more noticeable than others. I tend to have more jitters when I feel like I have had a really good week or a particularly bad week. Keep up the good work!