Sunday, May 4, 2008

What a weekend!!!!!!

Ran our butts off..... Had Birthday palooza for our daughter. The only birthday that I know that lasted a full week????? The kid party was Saturday and we thought the rain was going to wash us out but we were able to fish after all and we had a great time. Today was a "day at the farm day". We were able to hold baby goats see some cows, pigs and have just a good ole time thanks to my friend and co-worker Sherry..... what a great place. After we went to the farm we had to do some fishing ( did not catch a fish yesterday and needed to catch one today) so we went to the office and fished in the retention pond in the back. Caught a blue gill in about 5 minutes and everyone was happy..

As you may have noticed I have said nothing about food to this point and the reason is that I have finally realized that when we stay active do not have to really worry about the food issue, you have to plan, but you do not have to worry. I guess I never realized how much I eat out of boredom. Seriously, I have always been pretty happy guy and felt like I was participating in life pretty well but really realize how much of that time was being a couch potato..... just amazes me....

I promised some numbers:

Chest size down 2.5 inches
Waist size down 3.75 inches
neck size down .75 inches

Smile size up 2 inches ( should have seen my little girl when we caught a fish)

120 lbs away from jumping out of a plane....................

No comments: