Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A more typical day

Caught some flack for yesterdays food selections. Again, I wanted to clarify that it was not a typical day. Today was more typical. I still have 8 points left but am not really hungry. I may eat a plum.

Today's menu:

Breakfast:

1/2 cup egg beaters with 1/2 cup of peppers, fat free cheese omelet Granola 5 points



Lunch:

southwest chicken and rice with fat free sour cream, mixed veggies and 1/2 cup of yogurt

11 points

Evening:

2 soft tacos on fat free shells with fat free beans and lettuce 9 points

1 cup fat free yogurt with fresh berries 3 points


Anytime:

Melba toast with laughing cow cheese 3 points

pickle 0 points

1 ounce fat free pretzel 2 points

rice cake with 1 tbsp of peanut butter 3 points

Total points : 36 points

Total Water: 7 - 8 ounce servings

Activity points : 1 point for 15 minutes of low intensity yoga and walking

3 comments:

TB--Milwaukee said...

I hate letting everyone know what I'm eating.

Just remember that this is a lifestyle and don't eat anything now that you're not willing to eat forever.

Matt Keeling said...

Tom does say it best. Your doing great!

Sorry if I was harsh with my comments yesterday. I just know that sometimes I need a good reminder about the GHG's.

Rick said...

not harsh at all. That is why I am posting my daily menu