Saturday, May 10, 2008

What do you do?

I really did well on plan this week. At least I thought I did. I gained a pound and I dumb founded as to why. I was more active. I only used 4 flex points all week.(although they were the night before weigh in.) I increase water to about 72 ounces a day. Pretty much cut out pop and kept carbs low ( ate more fruits and veggies) I just really do not know why I seem to be losing weight slower than I did in the past. Maybe it is the over 40 thing. I do not know. I have to admit I am a little more down about it this time than I was when I gained my measly .4 pounds two weeks ago. I am going to work hard this week and see what happens. I need some NSV's right now that is for sure...........

1 comment:

Matt Keeling said...

Our bodies do some pretty funky things. I have had the experience that at times it will take your body as much as a week to show a change in activity or a particularly bad weekend. Not sure why that is, but with that said you might look back a couple of weeks and see how you were doing then, and also be patient, your exercise will reward you.

Keep up the good work.