Sunday, May 4, 2008

Oops!! I did it again.

I was so busy yesterday with family activity that I did not have time to post. That is twice in two weeks. On one hand I feel a little guilty because I missed a day. On the other, I never dreamed that as I started to change my life style that I would become active enough on some days not to have time to post..... yeah, I was that big of a couch potato. On the down side. I ate way too much for dinner last night having about 25 points worth of chips and salsa and chicken fajitas....... I paid for it too. My system has not had that much for about 2 months and it reminded me it did not like it........ I will post again today... with more details

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I think it's wonderful when people are too busy living their new lives to post! Good for you!

And not too many details on the tummy upset...ok? lol

Rick said...

I promise no details at all lol

TB--Milwaukee said...

I hear you on that...I am having a hard time posting regularly with lots of family stuff, house stuff and selfish-exercise time taking away blogging time.