Tuesday, May 20, 2008

That is all I have to say about that

It has been a good week so far. I feel like I am getting more activity in and learning a bit more about my body. I sat in a conference room tonight with a client and did not notice till I glanced over that they were going to install a new mirror in the room. It was leaning against the wall and gave me a perfect full length side view of my body sitting down..... OH MY GOSH..... that is about a years worth of motivation...........

One of my good friends and co workers is trying to follow along with WW with me. He joined on line and follows the plan (most of the time) I witnessed an emotional eating today that really put a vivid picture in my mind. I know I am an emotional eater but saw it in someone else and think that I might be able to recognize that in myself a bit more. He was having a conversation that had some controversy. He walked away with his cell phone in hand, came back 3 minutes later with food in hand. All this less than an hour after lunch. It was nothing more than an emotional outlet because he was pissed off and he dealt with it by eating...... I point this out and he agreed........ I hope I can learn......

3 comments:

Crisp said...

You need to get your mojo back! You were lecturing me 2 weeks ago and now I'm trying to talk you out of going out to lunch!!! Come on! We can do this!!! All of our clothes in the closet can fit!!!

Love you!

Crisp said...

PS
My Michelinas Lean lunch was yucky!! Tempted to hit Mickey D's....eating yogurt and apples instead! GO ME!

Rick said...

Yeah but I had salad for lunch and it cost me nothing!!!!!!! so there................