Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Like a good neighbor

I love our neighborhood... I turned the corner tonight on my home from work and my yard was cut...... not all of it just most of it ( left enough for some good exercise tomorrow). The neighbor just got riding her mower and decided it would look nice if her yard and mine had the same pattern. She was right. We invited her over for a beer and some dinner. We had salads with baked chicken on top.......The point is (besides I have the greatest neighbors in the world) is that again a social situation that did involve food but it did not have to be fat food. Healthy sit and BS time..... I really enjoyed it..........

I keep promising to post some pics and I will. I do most of my posting from my work laptop ( since all i seem to do is work) and I try to keep as much non-work stuff off of it. I saw a pic of myself from the weekend and I can tell I have lost weight. Not a big difference but I do not look so bloated..... I will get to those pics this weekend I promise.........

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Isn't it great coming around the corner and finding your lawn has been mowed? And having a neighbor you can share a (healthy) dinner with? Life can be so good!!!