Monday, May 26, 2008

Here we go

Okay, this is the perfect day to start this experiment because as of this time (9:00 pm) I am within my points and I know I made terrible selections. The holiday had a bit to do with that but I could have made better choices. Lets see if a trend continues:

Today's Menu

Breakfast:

1 slice of cold LaRosa's Pizza* 7.5 points


Midday:

1/2 of Sierra Turkey Sandwich* 11 points
cup of cream of broccoli * 5 points
1 baguette 3 points


Evening:

1 baked chicken breast 3 points
1 cup potato's 2 points
1 cup fruit salad 2 points

Snacks:

100 calorie hostess pack 1 point
Melba toast and laughing cow 3 points
reduced fat cheese crackers 4 points


Total points 41.5 ( I get 44)

Water: 7 - 8 ounce servings

There you have it I will check in tomorrow with better selections........All comments welcome

1 comment:

Matt Keeling said...

First off congrats on the loss last week. You are doing great. Now you mentioned you made some poor decisions, and your pretty much right on the money. That said you limited yourself and in that regard your doing well. Jumpstart things this week and really watch your 8 GHG's. I would also make it a point to try to get in some exercise in at least 5 hours this week. I know it seems like alot, but you can do this.

Your doing great and keep it up. The above is just my 2 cents. Your doing great and heading in the right direction. If I can help I will happily help you in any way I can.