Friday, May 2, 2008

I might be all wet but I am down 3.6 more lbs.!!!!!

Ok so the swimming thing did not go too well. Need some better planning and a healthier daughter, not to mention an updated pool schedule :-) ( the good news is that Friday morning will still work for swimming before weigh in just a little earlier. The better news is that I am down 3.6 lbs this week!!!!!! That is a lot for me and maybe a record weekly loss. Although, I was suspect of the .4 gain last week it may be a cumulative weigh in..... who cares. I have lost 18.4 pounds in 9 weeks. I feel good about were I am heading and to date have lost 5% of my body weight........I am in mental celebration mode.... I need to capture that feeling and recall it when I am feeling like going off track. Like I said yesterday this is a journey on the path to a better life style and longer life...... I'll post some measurements and pics tomorrow....

2 comments:

Dan Weis said...

Hi Rick,

That's awesome! Way to go!

Kathy said...

Terrific results, Rick!