Friday, May 16, 2008

Go Figure?????

So anyway. I spent most of the week pissed off that I gained a pound when I was really on plan. I was really discouraged, did not write much down went over on points a few days. Just could not find a good persepective. I came home from work last night and my wife was cleaning out our closet..... Not something that sounded like fun to me after a long day.

The day started good with an NSV. My favoriate company logo golf shirt has had a stain on it since like Christmas time and we tried one more time to get it out. Well I checked and it came out so I put the shirt on for the first time in months. Oh my, what a difference. I did not even have to do the Hercules shirt stretch ( if you are overweight you know what that it is, if you are not you would laugh you butt off if you saw it). I had some hope.

Back to getting home.

So she is cleaning out the closet and out comes pants I have not seen since I do not know when. Including my favorite blue jeans... Guess what ...... They fit.... and fit pretty well.. I really could not believe it. I know it is only 18 pounds ( I should not say only) but obviously my body is changing in some other ways for these clothes to fit like the did..... talk about a big NSV when you need it!!!!!

Go figure......

PS.. You know how I said I was not so good this week? Well, I lost that pound that I gained last week.............

Go figure..............

2 comments:

Matt Keeling said...

Good Work! I love the NSV's. Congrats!

TB--Milwaukee said...

I found that every 20 pounds or so it was time for new pants. Thus 90 pounds, down 10 inches.

Way to go! That's when you know you're making progress and I hear ya on the shirt pull.