Sunday, June 1, 2008

Has it really been since Tuesday?

I just noticed that I have not posted since Tuesday. Way off of my posting goal of every day. No I did not give up and go on a binge nor did I fall into a hole. I have just been really busy. The good news is that my daughter graduated from High School this weekend and with the all the activities I just have not had time to post. Most of the activities have been getting the house and yard in order in time for the big party next Sunday. With not having time to post, I have not had time to eat much either. My wife was really smart. She new that our schedules would be hectic and that is when we get off track. So, she picked up healthy, fast items that we could eat on the go instead of Mcdonalds. Yeah, I know some processed foods, blah, blah , blah. But with some fruit and water thrown in it beats the alternative of junk food. A few extra lean pockets are not going to kill anyone, especially me........ Only one more major house project to get done and that is painting a stair well. No big deal. The big deal has been the activity points. I forgot how good it feels to sweat. Also, makes me less hungry to be more active....... looking for a good week.. I can feel the 340s going bye, bye. I lost 2. 8 pounds this week so hopefully I am over my hump. Thanks for all the encouragement. A total of 21. 6 now and off we go. Took me 6 weeks to lose 5 pounds. But I lost them.........

PS Went to the Doctor on Thursday for a physical... He was very happy with my using my cpap and quiting smoking ( have not seen him in almost three years!!) and knows that I am doing the right thing. Just keep it up. He is convinced it will change my whole life.. The good news is that I am convinced too.

No comments: