Tuesday, June 10, 2008

She's breaking up, She's Breaking up!!!!

Remember at the beginning of the six million dollar man. When he starts to crash and tells them the ship is breaking up.. that is what I feel like right now. I am way off course. I have not written anything down since Saturday, I have eaten crap, no big binge eating just crap. I feel like crap because of it. I need to get back on track. Now that the house work is done and the party is over I have to get back on track. I will write more tomorrow during the day instead of waiting till the dark of night when I am so tired.........

1 comment:

Matt Keeling said...

Hang in there. Sometimes is times like this that get you kicked into shape. I also find that I go in cycles. A few weeks really on my game and then a week or so off. Just don't let those off weeks string together.

You can do it! Hop back on the horse and ride!