Monday, June 16, 2008

My biggest gain yet!!

1.6 lbs I gained last Friday.. I knew I had not done well. I had not only a bad week with food selection ( we have already talked about that) but I ended up being a bit under the weather which made my body act a little different. I am good with it though. I almost think I needed it to get the train moving in the right direction with all the wheels on the track. I had a great couple of days and am re energized and moving forward.

Got my blood work back from the doc. All is great expect my triglycerides are a high. about 207. Should be 150 or less. Only advice was to keep doing what I am doing and it will all work out. So, there I have it. Once again dodging the bullet. I am a picture of health except for my weight. Can I get it off before I do any long term damage? God is giving me another chance here (same doc told me to get rid of the weight, quit smoking and get a cpap machine 3 years ago. I did two of the three, now the weight is going to come off)........... No more gambling... I am all in

1 comment:

TB--Milwaukee said...

Gains are all just another part of the journey. Don't let it get you down.