Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Two in a Row

Well after two days of being refocused I am doing well. I wrote down all of my food for the day, made good selections and got some good moderate exercise by ACTIVELY playing with my daughter outside tonight. We had a blast!!!

Made the buy of the week with my favorite "True Lemon" packets. They usually are about 3 or 4 bucks at the grocery but I found them at Walgreen's for $1.50 a box. I bought 5 boxes. I just find it so much easier to drink my water with a bit of lemon flavor and of course the packets are so much more convenient than carrying a lemon around in your pocket..... especially after it has been cut.

1 comment:

Alexia @ The One Last Thing said...

Hmm, I haven't tried the true lemon! I try to minimize my use of other mix-ins because of the artificial sweeteners, but this sounds promising!