Saturday, July 5, 2008

More of the same

Well, today was a day later weigh in and the results were nothing. I stayed the same. I guess some of it could be a little off plan on Friday the 4th but I am trying to look at it as starting over. The bottom line is that I am going no where fast so I need to change something. In looking back over the last 4 months I see that by weighing in on Friday morning I tend to go off track on Friday and Saturday try to get back on Sunday only staying strict on plan for 4 days a week.... part time healthy choices are not going to work!!!! One thing that does motivate me, even though it does not seem like it, is facing the scale. So, if I know I need to weigh in tomorrow I will stay good today. With that in mind I am going to start going to meetings on Saturday mornings. This will keep me more honest on Friday and more on track (at least 6 days a week!!!!!)

No comments: